Tuesday, June 10, 2008

new stuff

Soooo....I realized a few days ago that my blog name doesn't match my real name.
Those who know me from Fest know me as Phoenix.
And.....When I created this blog I typed it in as Pheonix.

There 'may' be a chance that I 'may' have lost a few brain cells in the past due to heavy consumption of alcohol and/or drugs.
Fortunately, those days are over and I have all(most) of my faculties with me at this point.

I also see the irony in all of this----I b*tch at people who spell my name as Pheonix and not Phoenix.
And now I am those people.

(If you can't tell the difference, please go back to grade school.)

So I decided to change my blog name to match my real name.

Yes, I am aware that Phoenix isn't my real name.
But its the name that my friends know me by.

So, this is the first post.


Stay tuned.....

2 comments:

Maxine Dangerous said...

I thought you'd done it on purpose, as you did with the Beast. No? :)

Phoenix said...

Wine may have been involved....