Saturday, June 28, 2008

So let me tell you about this thing you can plug into the wall......

I've been delinquent with the blogging.
It has been a crazyfun few days.

The two most important things to know:

I was SUCH a lady when I went to visit The Egg Whisperer.
Seriously.
So ladylike I even kept my pearls, thigh highs, and heels on.......

I may not have worn much else.
But those three things stayed on.
Because I'm A Lady.

Said Whisperer(in addition to enjoying some hotsexydirty activities with me, which i will not discuss as I Am A Lady) gifted me with a lovely little piece of electronica known as the Hitachi Magic Wand.

Yes, THE Wand.
I had never used one before and I enjoyed it so throughly I apparently kicked The Whisperer in the head while it was being..... um, utilized.

Whoops.

So.
1). I am a very, very cheerful Phoenix right now.
2). My electric bill is going to be HUGE this month.

No comments: